Stackable Rewards! You Earn Points Every Time You Shop!
Introducing myBigY Rewards Fuel Savings
• Earn points each time you shop at Big Y or myPicks.bigy.com.
• Stackable Rewards, including our everyday 5¢ per gallon discount.
• Save up to $1.50 per gallon (maximum 20 gallons).
• Rewards on fuel don't expire for 60 days.
How it works:
Earn 10¢ per gallon for every 100 points.
To get started:
- Become a myBigY member. Not a member yet? Sign up at bigy.com!
- Get 1 point for every $1 spent when you use your Big Y Membership.*
- 10¢ per gallon Rewards expire 60 days from the date awarded.
- Stack up to $1.50/gallon (maximum 20 gallons).
One-time conversion from old program:
All customers with existing gas discounts will see their discounts converted to the new myBigY Rewards Fuel Savings redemption program. These rewards will expire in 60 days from the conversion date.
Existing myBigY members will automatically begin to earn into the new program.
For example: If a myBigY customer has two 25¢ per gallon discounts, they will convert to 50¢ per gallon and must be redeemed in 60 days. From the launch of the new program, the customer will automatically start earning points on purchases.
Non-myBigY members will see their existing gas discounts converted but will not earn into the new program until they enroll as a myBigY member.
For example: If a customer does not have a myBigY account and has two 25¢ per gallon discounts, this will convert to 50¢ per gallon and must be redeemed in 60 days. They will not be able to start earning points towards myBigY Rewards Fuel Savings until they become a myBigY member.
You’ll receive 1 point for every dollar spent on eligible purchases* at any Big Y or myPicks.bigy.com. For every 100 points, you’ll get 10¢ per gallon.
Each 10¢ per gallon reward is valid for 60 days from date earned.
The maximum number of Fuel Savings points that can be redeemed in a single-fill up is 1,500 points, or $1.50 per gallon (maximum 20 gallons).
*On purchases made at Big Y Supermarket locations and myPicks Online Ordering. Earning is excluded on items prohibited by law, pharmacy items, bottle deposits, postage stamps, gift cards and other non-merchandise.